The objective of this course is to demonstrate the various methods that are used to investigate equipment performance during fault conditions. While various types of fault recorders are considered, particular emphasis is placed upon the interpretation of oscillograms.
2114 Fault Investigation and Analysis - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.