The purpose of this course is to present protection schemes that are used to assist in maintaining system stability. The concept of steady-state operation and dynamic response is demonstrated with particular reference to the power angle curve. The physical consequences of instability are also discussed. The participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and be able to apply them to their day-to-day work activities.
2111 Protection for System Stability - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.