This course introduces the student to the basic concepts needed to understand power flows and generation within the bulk electric system. The course includes basic electrical concepts such as Ohm's law as it relates to the transfer of electricity from one location to another. In addition, materials are presented to familiarize the student with the actual production of alternating current (AC) electricity.
7501 Review of Fundamentals - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.