This course describes the methods and problems encountered when trying to control transmission system frequency. Topics covered include Frequency Concepts, Control of Frequency, Tie-Line Control, and Automatic Generation Control (AGC).
7504 System Frequency and Tie-Line Control - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.