Fall Protection in Construction
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
What is Fall Protection?
Fall–related accidents are the leading cause of occupational deaths in the construction industry. To protect workers from such fatal hazards, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) developed specific fall protection standards for the construction sector.
The OSHA standard enumerates activities and areas where fall protection is a must. It tackles the responsibilities of an employer in terms of providing fall protection for employees–including the identification and evaluation of fall hazards, training provisions, and other requirements. Employers may use the standard as a guide to determine which fall protection measures are appropriate for their corresponding line of work.
Who Should Take the Fall Protection Training Course?
This mobile–compatible course is ideal for construction workers and professionals who must comply with fall protection standards. It is designed to provide a basic understanding of OSHA’s role in preventing and eliminating work–related injuries and illnesses due to falls.
- Learn about falls in the workplace
- Identify preventative measures to avoid falls
- Understand the duty to have fall protection
- Identify and understand fall protection systems
- Learn how to develop a fall protection plan
- Learn how to inspect fall protection equipment
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235