Fall Protection (C)
7 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $0.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course gives you a basic understanding about OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. The OSHA standard identifies areas or activities where fall protection is needed. It clarifies what an employer must do to provide fall protection for employees, such as identifying and evaluating fall hazards and providing training. Under the standard, employers are able to select fall protection measures compatible with the type of work being performed.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn about falls in the workplace
- Identify preventative measures to avoid falls
- Understand the duty to have fall protection
- Identify and understand fall protection systems
- Learn how to develop a fall protection plan
- Learn how to inspect fall protection equipment
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
I used the 360 training to reinforce my previous OSHA training and the information covered in the 360 training helped me to reinforce my learning.
Saint Charles, MI
to the point and informative
it was very great
excellent program easy to understand
It moved a little slow, but it was nice to be able to save the progress and pick up at a later time. Loved the convenience of being able to do this online.
Cherry Valley, CA
The course was well presented and covered the subject in good detail.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235