1 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $20.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
Hazardous materials are considered any substance or compound that has a capability of producing adverse effects on the health and safety of humans. Every year, thousands of workers get injured or killed because of fatal chemical or other toxic hazards. OSHA and other authorities have provided many rules and regulations to prevent hazards and perform safe operations at the workplace.
It is very important to know how we can save lives at a workplace. This course gives you a basic understanding of how to deal with hazardous materials and how we can protect ourselves from their lethal hazards to prevent injury, illness, and/or death.
easy to understand
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235