This course introduces the hazards that are involved in the handling and storage of materials in construction. It discusses different methods of handling and storage, the hazards they pose to workers, and the ways these hazards can be reduced or eliminated from the workplace or jobsite.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Specify the causes of injury related to handling and storing materials in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
Outline methods for preventing injury related to handling and storing materials in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
Explain the training and safety principles that apply to handling and storing materials on the jobsite, with 70% accuracy.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.