More About Power and Utility
Largest NERC approved online training provider, with over 400 NERC CEH.... Get Trained.... Get Protected
360training.com (L&K International Division), a leading provider of compliance, safety, skills and professional development solutions for the Power and Utilities industry, empowering the System Operators and workforce the electric utilities to protect the grid.
Governance, risk, and compliance initiatives are critical to our Nation's economic development as well as our national security. Our enterprise solutions for the Power and Utilities industry are designed to ensure our clients remain compliant by meeting the key industry requirements as mandated by both NERC and OSHA.
360training is a recognized provider that meets the strict criteria for NERC continuing education. Current operators can train with industry compliance managers, auditors, and respected implementation experts. Workers who are just getting started in the industry and are preparing for the NERC certifications can also get complete exam prep program.
The learner's credit hours get directly reported to the System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database (SOCCED). All coursework automatically uploads to the SOCCED, making documentation and compliance easy and letting students focus on their tests. L&K International Training can also send student transcripts to an energy and utility company's database, whether it's an LMS, HRIS or Performance Management System.
We offer a full suite of compliance and behavior risk tools to support and enhance training and compliance activities across entire enterprise.
- NERC Compliance, Training & Certification
- Mock Audit & Gap Analysis
- Reporting - automatic upload to NERC SOCCED
- Regulatory Knowledge Base
- Learning Management System
- Training programs with NERC CEH/Ops/Standard/Simulation/PDH/EO credits
- Company specific reliability related task qualification
- Student Evaluations
- Training meets latest NERC Standards
- PDH Credits for Engineers
- Strong Subject Matter Expertise behind each training module
- 100% Online training with Online Customer Support
- Self-paced training with access at all times
- QTS/QTD report upload capability
Subject Matter Experts
Our team of experts is best-in-class, holding years of experience in each subject area. SMEs track and interpret NERC standards and turn them into compliance and training solutions for electric utilities, for them to avoid risks and ensure reliability. 360training's expert team stays abreast with the changing NERC standards and industry requirements to keep our training solutions updated, along with keeping an eye on the top violations of the industry.