Hydroelectric Power Plant Operations
- 10 Courses
Our power generation training course will provide understanding of the technologies needed to generate power: combined cycle, steam power, hydroelectric and gas turbines.
This training series is designed for hydroelectric power plant operators and technicians to have a better understanding of hydroelectric power generation. Courses in this series discuss the following topics: role in power systems, typical components, functions in the use and control of water, structural and functional features of hydroturbines, types of equipment used for monitoring and controlling operation, features and function of auxiliary systems and general responsibilities and tasks.
- Water Management
- Hydro Plant Auxiliaries
- Hydro Power Stations
- The Hydro Generator
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Operation of Electrical Equipment
- Hydro Turbines
- Turbine Monitoring and Control
- Hydro Plant Operation and Maintenance
- The Hydroelectric Role in the Power System
Total Course Duration: 31 hours
Total Cost: $770*
How do I start?
Select the courses that you want in the table below, check on the box on the course you want then click checkout.
*Courses can be purchased individually
360training.com is a trusted provider of eLearning and workforce development solutions with clients including Amazon.com, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, American Electric Power and Shell.
What's Popular (10)
- We've served over 4 million learners worldwide.
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- Our easy-to-use, freemium LMS is used by 3,600+ businesses.
A Call At (888) 360-8764
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.