Good communication keeps the power rolling. Whether it's a smoother migration or a restoration effort, listen to what others are saying and share the information. Know also the length of the Performance-Reset Period.
This part covers e-tagging as well as INT standards and Emergency Operations. Remember well: preparedness in an emergency situation is not the responsibility of just one person but of all concerned. Everyone plays a part.
9103 Applying NERC Standards - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.