The objective of System Control is to bring about an orderly flow of power from the generating source to the load (power consumer) while maintaining the utmost level of safety, reliability, and stability throughout the system. This course discusses the requirements and procedures of System Control and the relationships of these requirements and procedures to applicable NERC Standards.
7514 Controlling to NERC Standards Interconnection Operation - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- American Council of Engineering Companies 1015 15th Street, NW.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.