This course takes the participant from basic coordination of protection devices on a distribution system to more complex, specific examples. Coordination among fuses, circuit breakers, sectionalizers, and reclosers is discussed. Different types of fuses and their time delay curves are discussed to show how these values coordinate with other protective devices. The participant will quickly learn that protection coordination is an art based on certain principles and that protection schemes often are unique for particular system configurations.
8018 Coordination of Protection Devices - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.