Differential protection is often used when high-speed clearing is desired. This course discusses the basics of differential protection as most commonly applied locally to substation busses, transformers, and generators. In addition, this course examines pilot-wire differential protection, which can provide high-speed clearing for transmission lines sections. A description of a pilot wire and how it is installed concludes this course.
8017 Differential Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.