The first lesson provides a quick review of trigonometric functions and their use in power system calculations. This course then goes on to cover the importance of impedance of a system and the effects of voltage drop.
8003 Impedance and Voltage Drop - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.