This course covers load characteristics for industrial processes that may have a significant impact on other distribution customers, as well as how these impacts might be minimized. This course also discusses power contracts and how customers might reduce their power costs by operating at higher power factors and shifting their loads to noncoincident off-peak periods. This lesson concludes with a historical refresher on how deregulation has affected electricity rates and costs and the choices customers have regarding power suppliers.
8031 Load Characteristics and Utilization - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.