This course provides an overview of the function of protection schemes, including general protection philosophy and its impact on the operation of the system. The participant should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to day-to-day work activities.
2101 Elements of System Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.