The objective of this course is to present the concepts on which fault calculations are made. Both balanced and non-balanced faults are discussed, including phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground faults. The use of 'percent impedance' is shown and the use of symmetrical components is discussed.
2123 Fault Calculations and Relay Settings - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.