The objective of this course is to demonstrate the various methods that are used to investigate equipment performance during fault conditions. While various types of fault recorders are considered, particular emphasis is placed upon the interpretation of oscillograms.
2114 Fault Investigation and Analysis - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.