This course introduces students to the subject of protective relays as they apply to generation sources in the electric power system. The course includes discussions of various generation schemes, generator grounding issues, backup protection schemes for generators, and the impacts of harmonics on generator protection. In addition, the course details how both electromechanical and digital relays are employed in providing various types of problem/fault detection and protection.
2105 Generator Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.