This course deals with aspects of NERC TOP and VAR Standards of control area transmission, operations, coordination and voltage, and reactive control. This course will include information on NERC EOP Standards concerning emergency operations with specific reference to TOP-002 concerning the planning requirements for emergency operations and transmissions operations. This course emphasizes the importance of reviewing each NERC Standard with the assumption that particular attention be given to a review of those NERC Standards covered in each segment of the course.
7517 Controlling to NERC Standards Aspects of System Operations - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.