The objective of this course is to present and discuss the various factors that must be taken into consideration when dispatching generation. Although most of the technical factors will remain after deregulation, it is probable that some aspects of dispatching will change to accommodate the competitive market for generation. This subject will be dealt with later in the program.
7505 Power Dispatching - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.