A high level overview of protective relaying from a system operator perspective, this course covers operating principles and construction of complex protective relays used in industrial and utility systems. It covers the major types of system protection available in elementary and major relay types, and explains the principle of operation for these, as well as identifying key applicable NERC protection standards.
If you are taking this course for NERC credit, the following credits will be reported.
CE HOURS = 4.00
7521 - Protective Relays for System Operators 01 - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.