This course provides the student with a broad overview of protective relaying as relates to the transmission system. It also provides basic information on the input measurements that must take place for protective relays to perform correctly and to not operate at unintended times.
7510 Transmission System Protection - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.