System Protection Technology
- 25 Courses
The System Protection Technology training series under the Transmission library, gives an overview of electrical systems protection with particular focus on generators , transformers, bus , motor operation, line, pilot and telecommunications. The courses discuss the function and philosophy of system protection; operation; faults; system stability maintenance; investigation and analysis; testing and commissioning; static relaying; static analysis; the coordination of devices and operations.
What's Popular (16)
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 2
- We've served over 4 million learners worldwide.
- Choose from over 6,000 courses available in 15+ industries.
- We are approved and accredited by 450 regulators.
- Our easy-to-use, freemium LMS is used by 3,600+ businesses.
A Call At (888) 360-8764