The objective of this course is to introduce and present the major features of static relaying, including analog-type solid-state relays and digital microprocessor relays. At this stage in the program, it is assumed that all participants are thoroughly familiar with the functions and characteristics of the different types of relays. This course focuses upon the differences between solid state and electromechanical relays.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.