The purpose of this course is to continue the discussion of telecommunications protection. While course 2119 presented protection devices, this course focuses on specific installation practice and typical configurations. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to their day-to-day activities.
2120 Telecommunications Protection II - Installation and Configuration - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
2120 Telecommunications Protection II - Installation and Configuration - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.