Differential protection is often used when high-speed clearing is desired. This course discusses the basics of differential protection as most commonly applied locally to substation busses, transformers, and generators. In addition, this course examines pilot-wire differential protection, which can provide high-speed clearing for transmission lines sections. A description of a pilot wire and how it is installed concludes this course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.