This course provides an introduction to how customers are billed for their power consumption, including how currents and voltages are measured and then used to calculate energy, real power, and demand. The course addresses two-part tariffs—under which a customer is billed based on demand and energy consumed—and reviews load factor and power factor and the effect each has on revenue billing. Because many electromechanical meters remain in service, these are discussed, along with more contemporary digital meters and the additional features they offer both the customer and the distribution utility.
8033 Metering - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
8033 Metering - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.