This extensive broker prelicense course explores the major areas real estate brokers confront when operating a real estate brokerage firm. First, students will gain useful information about successful business management in sections on brokerage administration management, business planning, office policies, human resources, licensee training, risk management, and technology. This section concludes with in-depth lessons on goal setting and business growth. Next is an overview of liability issues, including agency, fair housing, disclosures, and Montana laws and rules. This is followed by lessons discussing contract law, interpretation, and common Montana forms. Students will learn about Montana trust account requirements as well as the purpose and operation of escrow, closing, settlement, and title insurance. The property management section explores Montana property manager licensing, landlord and tenant law, and leases before delving further into the duties of a residential property manager and handling tenant relations. Lessons covering community ethics conclude the course.
Montana Broker Prelicense - Montana Board of Realty Regulation
- Montana Board of Realty Regulation
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 301 S. Park Ave., 4th Floor
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this Prelicense course you can return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule