The objective of this course is to prepare an aspiring salesperson for the New York Real Estate pre-licensing exam. The course seeks to do this by guiding the student from an understanding of New York Real Estate License Law and administrative codes to a comprehension and internalization of agency law.
NY Real Estate Salesperson - NYS Department of State Division of Licensing Services Bureau of Educational Standards
End of Course Instructions
You have successfully completed your per-license education course. 360training will report your credit hours to the New York State Real Estate Department within 15 days of completion.
To schedule your real estate salesperson exam, please login to the Occupational Licensing Management System, eAccessNY . You may also visit the links below for additional information regarding test requirements and exam locations.
This course includes lesson quizzes and you may be required to pass the lesson quizzes if applicable to your state jurisdiction.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule