This course introduces the best ways to do right by the consumer and better manage your risks by expanding your knowledge of Alabama real estate law. The course provides an overview of legal complaints that may be waged against licensees and the best way to avoid these complaints.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe your obligations when dealing with immediate family
- Identify requirements for handling money and avoiding mortgage fraud
- Describe how to avoid using misleading advertising
- Outline how to properly direct an unlicensed assistant
- Identify the source of most lawsuits
- Outline the significance of "caveat emptor"
- Identify factors for an unfavorable lawsuit
- Examine the importance of the home inspection
- Demonstrate the use of the seller's disclosure
- Explain the significance of "as is" and the dilemma of stigmatized properties
Alabama Risk Management-Avoiding Violations - Alabama Real Estate Commission
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule