Leased property is an essential part of the real estate market. This course discusses the definition, processes, and forms of leasing. It presents the student with a comprehensive study of residential and commercial leases, the various types of leases, and the characteristics of lease agreements.
The processes of lease origination, execution and termination are covered in depth. The course also describes leases in the context of landlord and tenant law. It explains the importance and the usage of lease agreements in drafting and executing a rental agreement.
At the end of this course, with the help of case studies, the student will learn to apply the concepts discussed in real life situations. Prospective licensees will gain a clear understanding of the theoretical and practical applications of leases in the context of their profession.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule