Arizona 24 Hour CE Agent Renewal Package
38 Learner Reviews -
Save Some Green! Get 20% Off this course until 3/31. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone requiring Real Estate continuing education in Arizona
The concepts and definition of an agency relationship and fiduciary duties together with understanding confidentiality and due diligence and creation and termination of agency and employment.
- Dual agency requirements, disclosures, and procedures.
- Explain the elements of a valid deed
- Discuss the different types of deeds and how they are used
- List the various types of estates and ownership
- Name and explain the components of a valid contract
- Identify the differences between a unilateral and bilateral contract
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Estimating Gross Living Areas For Residential Properties||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Disclosure Issues||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Arizona Contract Law||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Titles and Records||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Agency Law||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|ARIZONA CE Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Commissioner’s Rules||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Home Inspection||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Deeds||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
End of Course Instructions
Save Big With Group Enrollment
11+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule