Arizona 24 Hour CE Agent Renewal Package
40 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Anyone requiring Real Estate continuing education in Arizona
How to Renew Your License in Arizona
The Arizona Department of Real Estate [ADRE] provides a checklist of requirements necessary for license renewal. According to these, the applicant must:
- Review all personal information, such as name, address, phone numbers, and email address, to ensure all data is current and up-to-date.
- Answer all questions on the Disciplinary Actions Disclosure (LI-214/LI-244), and provide additional documents where the answer to any question is 'yes'.
- Sign the renewal application if using a paper form.
- Include additionaal forms and fees where required if applying for changes to the license.
- Submit proof of legal presence if applying online.
- Submit 24 hours of approved CE courses for each 24 month Continuing Education Period.
360Training.com's Arizona 24 Hour CE Agent Renewal Package is accepted by ADRE. Once you complete the course, you will receive a certificate which you can submit to the Arizona Real Estate Commission for CE credit.
The concepts and definition of an agency relationship and fiduciary duties together with understanding confidentiality and due diligence and creation and termination of agency and employment.
- Dual agency requirements, disclosures, and procedures.
- Explain the elements of a valid deed
- Discuss the different types of deeds and how they are used
- List the various types of estates and ownership
- Name and explain the components of a valid contract
- Identify the differences between a unilateral and bilateral contract
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Estimating Gross Living Areas For Residential Properties||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Disclosure Issues||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Arizona Contract Law||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Titles and Records||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Agency Law||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|ARIZONA CE Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Commissioner’s Rules||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Home Inspection||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
|Deeds||Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage|
End of Course Instructions
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule