This course provides detailed information regarding laws and regulations governing disclosure requirements for the licensee, the buyer, and the seller in residential real estate transactions in the state of Arizona. It will address new disclosure laws that have come into effect recently, as well as legal precedent that further underscores the need for full and proper disclosure by all parties. This course will also examine some very common "real life real estate" disclosure dilemmas and offer expert advice on how to handle them. We will also review what the Arizona Department of Real Estate requires licensees and brokers to disclose, as well as some of the accepted disclosure forms provided by the Arizona Association of Realtors.
Real Life Real Estate - Arizona Disclosure Issues - Arizona Department of Real Estate
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule