This course provides detailed information on agency law, permissible applications in the State of Arizona, real agency dilemmas, and practical methods for handling any challenges that might arise. We will also review the types of agency relationships that can exist, the responsibilities of the licensee in each of these relationships, fiduciary responsibilities of the agent, and duties to the customer. We will also review the documentation requirements regarding agency representation in Arizona.
Real Life Real Estate - Arizona Agency Law - Arizona Department of Real Estate
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule