"The Colorado Real Estate Commission requires this four-hour CE course, as a part of their annual update. The update is designed to assure reasonable currency of real estate knowledge by licensees, which credits shall include an update of the current statutes and the rules promulgated by the commission that affect the practice of real estate."
There have been numerous changes made to the Division of Real Estate standard forms and contracts. Brokers are encouraged to take a comprehensive contract review course in early 2019 and review the redline versions of the new contracts. Brokers are required to be competent on all forms and contracts they are utilizing. Be sure you are accurately informed of all changes and their impact on your practice.
This course will only provide a high-level overview of contract and form changes. Brokers should take a contract review course ASAP to ensure they are competent in the use of all forms utilized during their practice. The Annual Commission Update is not a contracts course and by statute must address new statutes and rules affecting real estate.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the major real estate licensee violations
- Demonstrate proper trust fund handling and recordkeeping
- List the fair housing protected classes under federal, state, and local laws
- Analyze situations and identify fair housing issues
- Implement a policy for safely handling buyer lover letters
- Explain the rules for advertising and teams
- Describe the rules for unlicensed assistants and what they can and cannot do
- Discuss varying commission model issues
- Demonstrate competency in real estate practices
- Explain laws and contract provisions relating to water rights
- Define good faith
- Implement policies to correctly handling consumer data
- Summarize property management issues
- Identify and avoid sign crossing
- List recent form changes
- Demonstrate the proper use of the Personal Property Agreement
- Explain the Uniform Commercial Code
- Identify which contract deadlines have changed and how
- Describe affordable housing programs and their impact on local real estate transactions
- Summarize recent regulatory changes
- Division Investigation Statistics
- Current Fair Housing Issues
- Unlicensed Assistants
- Varying Commission Models
- E-47: Competency
- Good Faith
- Consumer Data Privacy
- Property Management
- Sign Crossing Issues
- Contracts and Forms Changes
- New Legislation and Regulation Changes
Colorado 2019 Annual Commission Update - Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Suite 925
You are required to pass the quizzes with a 70% or higher in order to receive course credit.
Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies-Real Estate Division
Street Address: 1560 Broadway, Suite 925, Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: 303.894.2166 or 303.894.2185
Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Website
License Renewal Website
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule