In this course we will first discuss the latest issues regarding real estate professional practice and compliance to the latest changes in the rules, statutes and the standards of care. We will then update the learner with latest changes to forms and contracts that the licensee will need to be aware of to ensure the timely delivery of services to the consumer. We will then discuss guidelines under the latest trust and escrow accounts that real estate professionals will need to be aware of. We will finally deal with the latest changes in the rules and statutes that regulate professional real estate practice.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain and implement the most current requirements to ensure compliance with the latest changes in the rules and statutes of Colorado real estate.
- Explain the latest changes implemented into the contracts and forms in the real estate industry.
- Explain the requirements regarding trust accounts.
- Explain the latest changes effective in 2020 for the statutes and regulations, both state and federal, that govern real estate professional practice.
Colorado 2020 Annual Commission Update - Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Suite 925
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule