In this course well first examine how a broker can demonstrate competence with his/her accounting procedures. In Lesson Two we will provide updates in real property law such as liens, easements and foreclosure law. In the next lesson we will update you on the uniform duties of brokers in Colorado. We will then update you on the changes on the mandated forms and contracts in Colorado. We will then provide the latest updates on the rules regarding advertising as a real estate team. Finally, we will address the latest updates in other issues such as the Fair Housing Laws.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the competencies in accounting practices in real estate.
- Explain the element of real property law in such areas as foreclosures, annexation, condemnation, easements, forms of ownership, liens and legal descriptions.
- Explain the uniform duties of a broker and other parties in an agreement.
- Explain the changes in the CREC mandated forms.
- Explain the regulations regarding advertising as a real estate team.
- Explain the updates in other areas such as the Fair Housing Laws.
Colorado Division of Real Estate Transition - Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1560 Broadway, Suite 925
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing your continuing education course, you will be able to print the certificate of completion for your records.
This course requires learners to pass the lesson quiz with 70% mastery in order to proceed to the next lesson.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule