The focus of this course is to update the student on new, or newer Florida laws, and to refresh legal concepts and their importance in the practice of real estate. For instance, because of the many divergent types of businesses and people that a brokerage deals with, it is essential that licensed sales associates and broker associates as well as brokers themselves are sufficiently knowledgeable about the laws regulating their profession. This course is designed to explore some of these distinctions as well as some of the general obligations of these individual licensees.
This course covers a broad range of issues related to license law. To help the student navigate this subject, it includes the following lessons:
Florida Law Update
Real Estate Business Practices
In addition, this course includes a final practice lesson. This concluding lesson presents real-world dilemmas and concrete applications of the information presented in the rest of the course. As the student completes this course, he or she should try to develop a broad picture of license law, how it relates directly to him or her and its necessity within the practice of this profession. The last lesson will help with this objective by presenting comprehensive content questions, practice problems and case studies.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describing the Florida Real Estate Commission
- Distinguishing between sales associate and broker licensure
- Identifying sales associate and broker duties and responsibilities
- Explaining minimum educational requirements
- Outlining real estate business operations
- Defending disciplinary guidelines
Florida Law - Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing your Florida Real Estate continuing education course. You will be able to print your Certificate of Completion by going to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule