Setting goals and eliminating barriers to success is just the beginning of the transformation from eking out a living to a lucrative business. Licensees are presented with key models and systems that will assist in increasing their business growth exponentially. Students will gain an understanding of the fundamental principles of a real estate business, measuring performance quantitatively, mastering four key models that will allow them to operate at a higher level of success and continuing to grow and expand one's real estate business without artificial limits.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Summarize how success can be achieved; Discuss the importance of goal setting; Explain how to implement effective foundational models; Diagram how to break through the achievement ceiling; Describe the three L's of a real estate agent; Identify the four stages of growth
- Identify the six myths about high achievement; Recall six truths about success in real estate
- Identify the nine ways a millionaire real estate agent thinks; Explain foundational thinking; Discuss the Big Why; Summarize supportive thinking
- Discuss the ways a millionaire real estate agent thinks; Demonstrate how to think competitively and strategically; Indicate the basic difference between low achievers and high achievers; Recall the importance of standards; Summarize the three levels of the service approach; Explain the 80:20 Rule; Differentiate between lead generation and lead receiving; Analyze the virtues of seller listings; List the eight goal categories of the millionaire real estate agent
- Explain the economic model and how it pertains to real estate success; Demonstrate how to use the Lead Generation Model, including prospecting and marketing, database marketing, systematic marketing, and how to focus on listing
- Summarize the three key areas of the Budget Model; Discuss the three key areas of the Organizational Model; Review the four models
- Demonstrate a millionaire's view on each of the four models; Discuss a real estate agent's cost of sales and operating expenses; Explain the millionaire agent lead generation model; Diagram the budget model; Summarize the three areas of staffing; Compare the nine major compensation options
- Differentiate between earning and netting a million;
- Discuss the importance of a lead generation program; Calculate the minimum number of seller listings that must be listed each month; Explain the systems documentation model of the millionaire real estate agent; Identify how to create teamwork; Summarize ways to control costs
- List the four issues of receive a million; Explain how to work on the business, not in the business; Differentiate between active and passive income; Indicate the three key hires and their roles and responsibilities; Discuss the importance of accountability; Recall the five simple steps for putting it all together; Summarize the Millionaire Real Estate Energy Plan
Work Smarter, Not Harder - Georgia Real Estate Commission and Appraisers Board
End of Course Instructions
These credits count toward your Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education requirement, and your school of record will submit your credits to the commission upon receipt of the Course Evaluation Form.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule