The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
As the market becomes more competitive, only a business comprised of well-rounded licensees who provide comprehensive advice will continue to stand out. This course instructs real estate licensees on the basics of home inspection. An understanding of this information will allow the student to serve his or her clients and customers better. This course presents an overview of the home inspection business and explains how it fits into the real estate industry as a whole. In addition, the course covers the regulatory bodies and professional organizations associated with home inspection. At the conclusion of this course, the student will understand the methods used to inspect homes, will know what to look for when examining properties, both inside and out, and will understand the various types of inspection reports and the differences between them.
Home Inspection - Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Jayhawk Tower 700 SW Jackson St Ste 404
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the certificate and you are requested to please keep a copy of the certificate with you for your records
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule