This course covers the theories, rules, duties and activities that guide the real estate appraisal process. An appraiser must also conduct him- or herself professionally, ethically and honestly. There are guidelines regarding professionally and ethically correct behavior of appraisers as well that are also covered by this course. The entire appraisal process should be carried out in the best possible way for consumers and licensees as well as the real estate market.
Real Estate Appraisal - Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Jayhawk Tower 700 SW Jackson St Ste 404
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule