Some real estate licensees believe that their job ends when the purchase and sales contract is signed, and in fact, in many states, the licensee has no official duties throughout the closing process. However, transactions can and do fall apart during the closing stage. Licensees who are familiar with the closing procedures and settlement costs can stay involved and make sure that their transactions meet the desired end. This module covers the buyer’s and seller’s concerns at closing, the required documents to close a transaction and the rules and regulations of the closing process. In addition, the student will learn ways to help clients through this sometimes complicated process. Finally, the student will learn how to calculate closing expenses and fill out the settlement statement. As the student completes this module, he or she should attempt to fit this information in with the big picture of the real estate business. The conclusion of the module will assist with drawing the information together by presenting real world practice, comprehension questions and case studies for the student’s consideration. MM Update to match script correctly completed on
Closings and Settlement Costs - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule