This course is designed to increase your knowledge about expanding environmental issues and laws that have an impact on environmental problems. This course identifies the procedures used to locate toxic waste sites, the responsibilities for clean up and steps that may be taken to minimize future liabilities.
While real estate agents are not expected to be environmental experts, the same disclosure rules apply as to other facts about a property. That is, if environmental information is known to the sales agent and it would affect a prudent purchaser's decision to buy, it must be disclosed. Because of this, licensees should be familiar with the nature of these problems as well as the laws and regulations that are intended to protect both the consumer and the environment.
Environmental Hazards - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule