This course is designed to increase your knowledge about expanding environmental issues and laws that have an impact on environmental problems. This course identifies the procedures used to locate toxic waste sites, the responsibilities for clean up and steps that may be taken to minimize future liabilities.
While real estate agents are not expected to be environmental experts, the same disclosure rules apply as to other facts about a property. That is, if environmental information is known to the sales agent and it would affect a prudent purchaser's decision to buy, it must be disclosed. Because of this, licensees should be familiar with the nature of these problems as well as the laws and regulations that are intended to protect both the consumer and the environment.
Environmental Hazards - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule