This course explores Fair Housing Law in Michigan. You will examine both federal law and state law and learn how both apply to Michigan Fair Housing. Specifically, you will learn about the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act (1977), and the Michigan Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act. You will discover that it is illegal to discriminate against the protected classes of religion, handicap, gender, national origin, color, race, or familial status. You will also learn about other ways in which it is illegal to discriminate and how this directly affects real estate transactions.
Michigan Fair Housing - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule