This course introduces the concept of agency. We will discuss what agency means with regard to real estate in Michigan. Particular emphasis will be placed on types of agency and relationships, as well as express and implied agency. We will examine the duties of an agent as they relate to clients, customers, buyers, and sellers and we will discuss the Michigan Agency Disclosure form and how it applies to agency relationships. Lastly, we will also investigate contracts and leases and the characteristics of each. Upon completion of this course, you will have gained a thorough understanding of the purpose of Agency and you will be equipped with the knowledge necessary to ensure that you are adhering to real estate regulations.
Michigan Agency Law - Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Michigan Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2501 Woodlake Circle
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule