Asset Management is the term used for the decision-making process involved in maximizing returns on real property investments. This process includes such decisions as whether or not to renew a lease for a tenant, purchase or lease more assets, improve, sell or rent one’s current assets, etc. The asset manager must be aware of market trends and indicators and must be able to accurately predict the cash inflows and outflows of his or her own holdings. This module provides an introduction to the basics of asset management. It introduces the student to the key ideas and concepts of management as well as the techniques a manager will use to evaluate the market and evaluate the financial impact of alternatives in order to make properly informed decisions. The student will learn how to handle distressed properties and how to successfully market a revenue-increasing strategy. The module ends with case studies and real world practice, which will aid the student in becoming confident and f
Asset Management - Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 3605 Missouri Boulevard
- Jefferson City
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule