This course explores the duties and responsibilities of an ethical broker, beginning with the characteristics of a good broker and avoiding conflicts of interest. The student will learn about gifts and kickbacks, the provisions of RESPA, handling escrow, earnest money, and when error and omissions insurance is needed. This course provides valuable information to aid the ethical broker in creating a policy manual, avoiding lender fraud, and following legal advertising practices. The course ends with an overview of the history of the MLS and the importance of agency disclosure.
Brokerage Administration and Management - Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 3605 Missouri Boulevard
- Jefferson City
End of Course Instructions
Once you have completed this continuing education course you return to your student profile page where your Certificate of Completion is available for printing. Please keep a copy of your certificate for your own records.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule