This course covers math principles essential in the practice of real estate. Some of these topics may already be familiar to the student. The course will elaborate on how the subject matter pertains to real estate in everyday use. It is important that licensees understand the mathematical concepts presented here in order to be competent in the practice of real estate. This course includes the following lessons:The Language of Math Measurement of Dimensions Financial Math Valuation Math Real Estate PracticeThe course includes fractions, decimals and percentages: the mathematical language used to express many aspects of real estate practice. Area and volume will be discussed so that the licensee will be able to determine and express the amount of commodity in a particular parcel of realty. While not a real estate finance course, this course will review concepts of interest, amortization and loan rate and discount. These concepts must be understood fully so that the licensee may grasp the essential elements used in the purchase of and financing for real property. Additionally, the principle of prorating will depict the importance of time in the transfer of realty.The conclusion of this course offers real world examples and applications of the information presented. Upon completion of this course the student will comprehend the language and principles of mathematics necessary to successfully function in the practice of real estate.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Name key terms used in real estate math problems.
- Apply fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Translate fractions into decimal and percentage forms.
- Determine the area and volume of a given object or parcel.
- Manipulate the principles involved in rate calculations.
- Grasp the concept of amortization.
- Comprehend the principles of prorating and how to apply them.
- Understand and solve for appreciation and depreciation.
- Identify and apply calculation formulas to determine value and profit.
- Apply interest rates and loan discount rates.
- Use equations to calculate interest.
Real Estate Math - Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Missouri Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 3605 Missouri Boulevard
- Jefferson City
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! Your certificate will be sent via postal mail within 7-10 business days to the address you provided during registration. Keep this for your records. Your course completion will automatically be reported to the appropriate regulatory agency.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule